Here are my secrets revealed.
Ingredients: 1 cup spinach, 10 eggs(6 eggs and 4 whites), 3TBSP water, 3 TBSP milk, 1.5 TBSP flour, a pinch of salt, 1/2 carrot, 1/3 cup cheddar cheese grated
1. Chop 1/2 carrot finely. In a pot, cook spinach in boiling water until it gets tender. It takes about 2-3 min. Chop cooked spinach finely just like a next picture down below. Set them aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375F.
3. In a large bowel, mix 10 eggs (6eggs and 4 whites to reduce cholesterol), water, flour, milk and a pinch of salt. whisk them until all ingredients are well incorporated.
4. Grease the shallow baking pan and place a parchment paper on it. Pour egg mixture into the pan. Sprinkle carrots, spinach and cheese on top of the mixture. Bake it for 12 min at 375 F.
5. Take it out of the oven when done. Now, it is time to roll. Caution! This is extremely hot. Roll the omelet into a cylinder and cut into smaller pieces. When rolling, pull the parchment paper towards you.
If your picky eaters don't show interest, serve with ketchup. And don't forget to praise them for trying.